Sunday, May 2, 2010

More on Sallie's Quilt

Good Morning Friends,

I only have a few minutes for a post. Joe and I have to dash off to the Livermore Wine Festival and set the booth up again. It was wonderful seeing so many quilting friends yesterday! Thank you all for stopping by to say hello....it was a treat for us to get a few minutes to chat with all of you.

Here are some new pictures of Sallie's quilt which is coming together rather nicely.

Every block is unique and I've used over 100 fabrics different fabrics.
I decided to use red for the border and I'm loving it! I've outgrown my design wall and moved to the floor. More pictures later....gotta scoot for now.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

As always,

Lynn

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh My--that quilt is coming along beautifully--keep going!!!
Hope you had fun today??
Hugs, Di

Chris R said...

I love the red fabric. It gives it a total different look from the pattern