Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heart and Souls Quilt

Hello Everyone,

In order to get new material for my blog, I'm going back a few years.....four to be exact to show you a quilt that I made using fabric from Fig Tree & Company called Cornucopia. The last two posts have been all Fig Tree fabric. Can you tell I love it!

The pattern is called Heart & Souls by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company. Just about every quilt I make gets a picture taken out on the back deck.
It's a fun and easy pattern to make. I made this one for my son and daughter-in-law. It's just a good lap size quilt for cuddling on a cool evening in front of the TV.
Here I am with my Aunt Arlene posing in front of the quilt. It hung at In Between Stitches before I ever became an employee there. The quilt had a job before I did!
The quilt goes together so easily and the Fig Tree material had a wonderful "fall" feel. My daughter-in-law April, loves to decorate for Autumn so I knew she would like this quilt.

Speaking of Autumn.....it has been rather chilly in the San Francisco East Bay Area. We should be in the 90's and 100's this time of year. The thermometer barely makes it to the 80's. I'm not going to complain! The air conditioner hasn't turned on for days......which means more money to spend on fabric!

Have a wonderful day quilting.

As always,
Lynn

No comments: