Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 34.....Jimgle Bell Hop

Hello All,

No, I'm not going to miss a day at this!! I was working at the shop today for the Jingle Bell Shop Hop. I'm enclosing a few pictures that I took at the shop to keep you inspired.



We had a lot of new customers come into the shop for the first time today. And we also saw many of our long-time customers stop by.



Here are a couple of quick projects for Christmas that Melissa made. The patterns are from Hatched and Patched.



Here's Lisa's new block of the month.



This is Fa La La by the Artichoke Collection girls. A quick and attractive wallhanging.



Maybe tomorrow I'll have more stockings done.....or pillows......or Austin's quilt. You'll just have to stop by and see what I've been up to.

As always,
Lynn


No comments: